Weather

Monday, August 19, 2013

Trick Rider Emily Peebles entertains Pincher Creek Pro Rodeo crowd

Trick Rider Emily Peebles
T. Lucas photos and video
Toni Lucas, Pincher Creek Voice

Emily Peebles of Sparwood, B.C. entertained the crowds at last weekend's Pincher Creek Pro Rodeo with  solo trick riding demonstrations, riding two of her horses. She has been trick riding with Concho for one and a half years and Rowdy for three years.

This 16 year-old has been riding since she was six and has taken trick riding lessons from local legend Niki Flundra.

In the four years that she has been trick riding Peebles has been earning her credibility with the crowds.   She's performed in Strathmore, Kalispell, Plentywood, and Pincher Creek.  Here in Pincher Creek she certainly demonstrated a confidence and level of ability beyond her years.

"I love it, I love everything about it," she said as she was getting ready to ride on Sunday afternoon.  "I get to work with my horses and have a career with them."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Comments are moderated before being published. Please be civil.

Infinite Scroll