Weather

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Not enough done to inform public about Pincher Creek Rodeo?

Don Brestler, Comment

We are honoured to have a Professional Rodeo come to our town once a year. It's a big event that attracts a lot of people - but people have to be informed about it.  This was not done! The Rodeo Committee should (have) a list of events, dates, times published. Posters are not enough - not everyone sees them.  I hope that next year more of an effort is put into such an attractive event.

Disappointed - Don Brestler

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18/8/13

    I agree, and not just the rodeo events either. I had to search high and low just to find the full details of the "street dance" on Friday evening. The only place that had that detailed info was The Voice (thank you!). It wasn't even listed on the official Town of Pincher Creek web site. What disgraceful promotion...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Comments are moderated before being published. Please be civil.

Infinite Scroll